Fully automatic egg tray machine egg dish carton production line equipment egg tray making machine also called egg tray molding machine.
SHM moulded fibre packaging production lines are designed for continuous operation and medium/high volume, trouble-free production of egg and fruit trays/boxes. Optimal production processes are ensuring smooth operation and reduced manning, which are key drivers to keep the operation costs at a minimum. You can choose from a large variety of traditional and innovative egg tray moulds, designed for maximum egg protection, high stability and easy handling.
Send Us An Inquiry To Get Egg Crate Making Machine Price Now.
Scope of supply：
Pulp preparation system
Rotary moulding machine with customized moulds
Continuous multi-layer drying oven
Air heater with gas or oil fired burner and heat exchanger
Intermediate frame with two endless chains and carriers
Spare parts for one years
Supervision of installation, training, operation and maintenance manuals
1. Outline dimension:24000x2640x3500mm
2. Number of layers: 6 layers
3. Fore dynamics: 1set
4. Poster dynamics: 1set
5. Pallet: chromate treatment
6. Operating temperature: 100-300℃
SHM multi-layer dryers have a high airflow, energy efficient operation and provide an excellent product quality.The dryer can be designed for all fuel types.
- Power: 11KW;
- Consist of 8pcs of forming platens and 1 piece of transfer platen;
- Platen size: 1800 x 450mm. 5pcs of 30-cell egg tray molds can be mounted on each forming platen(5pcs/cycle).There are 40pcs of forming molds and 5pcs of transfer molds in total;
- Forming efficiency:20-21cycles/min;
- quip with vacuum auto drain system, preheating system, auto cleaning system for the forming mold and auto control cabinet.
From the same unit, you can also produce fruit trays for horticulture produce like apples, orange, etc, and also egg cartons or egg boxes. Egg Trays are often called filler trays and usually have 30 pockets i.e., they hold 30 eggs. Eggs are either sold uncovered in the tray or wrapped with plastic film.
Eggs come on market in boxes of different shapes and sizes and that can be designed for different egg number.
How to Make Egg Tray from Waste Paper
First, put all the recycle paper into the hydra pulper and pulp pool, mix with water and turn the waste paper into pulp. Usually, the composition of the waste paper partially affects the final quality of the trays. Then egg tray forming machine will make them into paper egg cartons or trays, these fiber trays will be transfer by conveyor and get dried in the metal drying line. Stack these egg trays by a stacker, or get printing / labelling according to requirement.
Raw Materials for Egg Tray Machine
SHM egg tray making machine, from the primary raw materials used to the final whole production process, compared to plastic egg tray making machine, paper egg tray machine has carried out an environmentally friendly production process. Biodegradable materials are processed to make the egg trays hard enough and 100% biodegradable and recyclable. Basic raw materials are the paper waste. Paper pulp is soft material but pulp molded products viz trays being an integrated structure have suitable rigidity, good flexibility, and stiffness which makes it a suitable package for shockproof performance.
The waste paper can be old newspapers,100% carton, old books, old hard paper case, waste paper cup and so on. You can produce all colors of egg tray box, such as blue, pink, white, green, yellow and son on. It is a very interesting thing. SHW has egg carton tray machine for sale.
Why choose SHM?
SH Machinery has engaged in pulping molding filed since 1986.
1. 30 years technology accumulation for EU,USA PRODUCT manufacturers
2. Approvals from Top 10 USA packaging company
3. CE and ISO9001 certificate
4. OEM and ODM both accepted.
5. Own designing team for new products development
6. Quick delivery time for decent orders
7. 24 hours online sales/after sales services
1. Engineering research and technical consultation;
3. Project Schedule;
4. Preparation of documents and drawings;
5. Training of maintenance and operation personnel;
6. Guide Assembly line installation;
7. Electrical and mechanical design;
8. System integration;
9. System test and handover;
10. One year of after-sales support;
11. Spare parts are included;
12. Installation within the scope of supply;
13 Operation support for the buyer’s factory;
14. System test after equipment delivery;
15. Documentation of assemble line.